Soundproof membrane POLYSOUND
Declaration of performance
Made in EU
Request A Quote
PolySound membrane is a synthetic high-elastic soundproofing membrane for ceilings and the material is based on polymers and lead-free bitumen. The material has a damping effect on thin-walled panels (sheet metal, polycarbonate panels and air ducts). The membrane can be used for sound insulation of airborne and impact noise.
- Flexibility and elasticity.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to install on uneven surfaces (for example, in corners)
- Warm and cold resistant
The PolySound soundproofing membrane for ceilings can be used for:
- Sound insulation of partition walls
- Sound insulation of thin-walled flat-metal sheets, polycarbonate panels, metal doors, pre-wall linings
- Sound insulation of booths.
- Car sound insulation, door vibration control, shutters and floor.
Sound reduction index
|Roll weight||22 lbs|