Nova 41/42 - Low-Cost Decibel Meter
A Class 1 or 2 entry-level low-cost decibel meter is part of the easy-to-use Pulsar Nova range.
- TFT screen displaying information clearly in all conditions
- Calibration prompt for compliant, accurate measurements
- Simultaneous measurement of all key parameters
- Dynamic measurement range of 20 dB(A) to 140 dB(A)
- Add data logging as an optional upgrade now or later.
- Workplace noise level testing, emergency alarm testing, sound system installation, and vehicle noise measurement.
High-performance decibel meter without the high price tag!
The Pulsar Nova Model 42 (Class 2) or Model 41 (Class 1) are the perfect choice instruments for carrying out basic noise level assessments in the workplace. A class 2 meter is all that is needed for most applications, however, if you require increased precision then a class 1 meter might suit suit. As with all the meters in the Nova range, both are compliant with International Occupational Noise or Industrial Hygiene Noise Directives and can be used as part of a company Health and Safety strategy.
Each Nova Decibel Meter has been designed to be easy to use while still providing you with the fundamental parameters required to comply with legislation. This entry-level instruments can be upgraded to become data logging meters giving you a very versatile instrument for all your noise level measurements.